Why Work Here?
“Check out our website www.ableelectric.ca for more insight”
The Supply Chain & Warehouse Manager, as part of the Able Management team, has an important role in the planning, organizing, and carrying out of Able Electric’s services. The Supply Chain Manager reviews data and then enacts a plan to make improvements to the supply chain system. They work to promote top-notch performance from workers and lower the overall costs of items used in projects.
The Supply Chain & Warehouse Manager is the contact point for many large purchases made from outside of the company for projects. Additionally, the Supply Chain Manager has detailed awareness of stock on hand and actively monitors what is being used and supports field operations by making sure they have the tools needed.
· Understanding of procedural best practices in supply chain management
· Ability to lead, train and mentor employees individually and as a team
· Great written and verbal communication skills
· Strong negotiation skills
· Train and mentor employees, including reinforcement of safety guidelines.
· Report accidents and injuries and ensure proper treatment protocols are met.
· Create supply chain management strategies that increase efficiency and speed.
· Collaborate with other departments to close operational gaps.
· Balance safety, cost management and business growth then prepare and submit reports.
· Optimize warehouse functions.
· Handle communications and negotiations with suppliers
Qualifications for Supply Chain Manager
· Experience managing and improving supply chain data, information, and processes
· Actively seek to improve all aspects of the supply chain by streamlining steps and locating the best prices for inventory
· Professional communication skills are essential when conversing and negotiating with vendors
· Exceptional ability to conceptualize large-picture projects and foresee challenges and needs to be addressed
· Top-level understanding of all aspects of supply chain processes
· Ability to research companies and determine the best vendors to reach out to for various projects
· Previous experience with Supply Chain Management is essential
· Experience working in and maintaining databases using Microsoft Excel and others relevant to company processes
If you possess the critical attributes or are interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, please email your cover letter and resume in PDF format to HR@ableelectric.ca.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent- Medical and Dental benefits
- Microsoft Suite Proficient
- Knowledge of Electrical products and services
- Demonstrable warehouse and supply chain experience
- English (Required)
About Able Electric 2016 Ltd:
At Able Electric we pride ourselves on our professional high quality of work, workplace safety, and customer satisfaction. We believe our reputation as a reliable and experienced electrical contractor continues to be the reason many organizations have chosen Able Electric consistently since we started business in 1973.
Since 2016, Able Electric has operated under president and owner Michael Castellani. Able Electric is dedicated to ensuring all of our work is both current and compliant. We are committed to more than just meeting industry standards. Through continued investment in personnel training and equipment, Able Electric is proud to maintain an industry leading position in our region.
Our devotion to our core values is demonstrated through both our work and safety performance record. Learn more about our ongoing commitment to training and safety by visiting our website.
We are also pleased to be a member of BICSI with RCDD on staff. Able Electric is in good standing with the NSCSA and WCB.
|Job Category||Supply Chain and Warehouse Manager, Warehouse Manager|