About the job
Location: Carp, Ontario (You will be working in the office)
Compensation: To be determined
About C&M Electric:
C&M Electric is a family run electrical contractor located in the Nation’s Capital. Specialized in commercial, industrial and design-build, C&M Electric has a diverse portfolio having delivered quality service to a wide range of clients. With over 55 years of experience within the electrical industry, the company has attained great success!
About the Role:
As the purchaser your responsibilities will include:
- Process purchase orders, requisitions, and other documentation for the purchase of materials, tools, and equipment.
- Develop and maintain a strong rapport with suppliers and vendors.
- Negotiate pricing and supplier contracts with vendors, suppliers, and agents to ensure that C&M is receiving competitive pricing.
- Receive and evaluate quotations to select suppliers based on price, delivery requirements and past performance.
- Schedule and coordinate delivery of material and equipment with project foremen.
- Continuously communicate with the project foremen to ensure that project needs are being met.
- Purchasing experience in the electrical industry
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of electrical material and construction
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Sufficient in Microsoft Office
- Familiar with Jonas Construction Accounting/Procurement Software
Why C&M Electric?
As a family-owned business, C&M is committed to ensuring the well-being and success of their employees. With over 55 years of experience, employees can learn from industry experts and advance their careers within the industry. If you want to be a part of a close-knit team and an organization that makes a difference apply today!
The next step is yours:
If this position interests you, please send your resume to email@example.com