Able Electric 2016 Ltd Dartmouth, NS, Canada
$40,000 to $45,000 Annually
Dental, Medical, Vision
“Check out our website www.ableelectric.ca for more insight”
The Project Coordinator’s primary function is to assist the Project Manager in planning, organizing, directing, controlling and evaluating all aspects of a specific project including engineering, purchasing, quality and installation to ensure the finished product is delivered on time, within budget and meets customer quality expectations.
· Provide internal technical support to the field personnel including interpretation of internal and external drawings and specification as well as troubleshooting systemic or challenging issues
· Professionally and efficiently assist with multiple projects on concurrently running projects with competing deadlines
- Attend project meetings
- Assist with troubleshooting and solving problems related to process efficiency, product quality, throughput and yield
- Complete tasks related to monitoring/trending and troubleshooting field operation processes
- Assist in investigations through data compilation and statistical analysis to determine root cause to atypical events
- Compilation and analysis of process data, preparing reports and presenting results
- Aid in measuring activity relating to new projects using quality measurement tools and documents
- Assisting with developing, evaluation and improving installation methods
· Shop drawing submittal and approval completion and tracking
· Material order releases and tracking, including Lighting, Distribution and Fire Alarm
· Device counts and material orders as assigned
· Permit requests to NSP and other AHJ as required
· Scheduling of FA and NSP inspections
· Coordinate scissor lift rental and returns
· Lamacoid order preparation and submission
· Production and shipment of Panel Legends
· Preparation and submission of Close out documents as required including:
· Project change order tracking
· Maintain project tracking spreadsheet
If you possess the critical attributes or are interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, please email your cover letter and resume in PDF format to HR@ableelectric.ca.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent- Medical and Dental benefits
- Microsoft Suite Proficient
- Knowledge of Electrical products and services
- Construction Management or CET designation
- English (Required)
About Able Electric 2016 Ltd:
At Able Electric we pride ourselves on our professional high quality of work, workplace safety, and customer satisfaction. We believe our reputation as a reliable and experienced electrical contractor continues to be the reason many organizations have chosen Able Electric consistently since we started business in 1973.
Since 2016, Able Electric has operated under president and owner Michael Castellani. Able Electric is dedicated to ensuring all of our work is both current and compliant. We are committed to more than just meeting industry standards. Through continued investment in personnel training and equipment, Able Electric is proud to maintain an industry leading position in our region.
Our devotion to our core values is demonstrated through both our work and safety performance record. Learn more about our ongoing commitment to training and safety by visiting our website.
We are also pleased to be a member of BICSI with RCDD on staff. Able Electric is in good standing with the NSCSA and WCB.
|Job Category||Project Coordinator|