Scope of the Position
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for looking after all incoming customer calls, handling customer orders, and communicating with customers regarding quotes, returns, and specs. Duties also include checking inventory for product availability, providing delivery dates to customers and verifying prices. The Inside Sales Rep will prepare and maintain sales order master files, customer lists, purchase orders with receipts, and make routine decisions according to company policies and guidelines.
- Handling incoming and outgoing customer calls in a professional manner.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Responsible for handling customer service requests which include: order entry, pricing, order maintenance etc.
- Assist and support Account Managers with customer orders and requests.
- Responsible for quoting customers.
- Deal with product-related problems that customers may have, such as defective products and the return of products.
- Responsible for spec products for customers.
- Responsible for carrying out any other duties assigned by management.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2-4 years of experience working in the electrical industry or equivalent knowledge
- Experience using AS 400
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 2013
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent written communication skills and professional phone manners
How to apply:
- Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be sure to mention the job title in the subject line
|Job Category||Inside Sales|