Scope of the Position
The Counter staff is responsible for looking after all customers that come in, entering orders and picking orders. They must maintain professionalism and have necessary knowledge and information about the required products. The Counter staff is responsible for dealing with cash, debit, and credit sales made and any other duties assigned to them by the management.
- The Counter staff is responsible for looking after all customers coming in to the facility to place an order or pick up stock.
- The Counter staff is responsible for answering any questions customers may have.
- They must enter orders into the system and pick orders for customers.
- They must have proficient knowledge of REW’s products.
- The Counter staff is responsible for preparing merchandise and coordinating customer pickups.
- The attendant is responsible for carrying out assigned housekeeping tasks and for carrying out any other duties assigned by management.
Skills and Qualifications
- 1-3 years’ experience working in the electrical industry
- 1-3 years’ working knowledge of electrical products
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Money handling skills
- Good health and physical strength
- Accuracy in following instructions
- Customer-service orientation
- Takes initiative in to day to day activities
- Maintains a professional demeanor while handling customers
How to apply:
- Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be sure to mention the job title in the subject line